Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Sewing

I enjoy stitching a lot and sincerely feel it rejuvenates me. But rarely I gets to do it. Generally I'm not able to squeeze out time from my daily schedules. Since past few days I'm seriously thinking of rescheduling my days and fit at least some sewing in to it.

Stitched two Frocks some time back for a little girl. One with layers and other a modified pillow dress pattern.



I gifted it to her and did not ask for pictures, so here are frocks without a model.


Hope to continue with regular sewing.



Shalini

5 comments:

  1. hey its such a lovely design :) I hv completely forgotten all this.. che! Want to try again after seeing these photos :) wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.. Give a tutorial on how to sew the neckline & sleeves plssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vineeta and Shruti.
    @Shruti: Tutorial will soon come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are precious. Please leave them here: